2016 STRETCH TO WIN ANNOUNCEMENT!
Friday, July 8, 2016
Posted by: Admin
CHECK YOUR INBOXES for the latest announcement from Ann and Chris regarding the NEW Stretch to Win Online Re-certification Program! This message was sent on July 4, 2016 to the email address that we have on file for you.
IT IS TIME SENSITIVE >>> Please read ASAP if your certification is more than 2 years old as of Aug 4th 2016.
Some great new features within the Re-certification Program include free membership into the Fascial Stretch Therapy Association (FSTA):
- Details about qualifying to use our logo are contained in your email!
- New workshop videos / online learning coming at regular intervals! (Found under MEMBERS ONLY gold tab when logged in – read instructions below)
- New informative, educational Forums for all FST levels! (Found under RESOURCES gold tab when logged in – read instructions below)
If you need help, don’t see the email, or have questions, please send us a message through our online contact form: http://stretchtowin.site-ym.com/general/?type=CONTACT
And, if you have not already logged into the new STWI website, please follow these steps:
1) Go to http://www.stretchtowin.com
2) Click “Forgot your password?” button
3) Enter your username as: FirstnameLastname (example: JoeSmith, with no spaces)
4) Enter the simple math validation code
5) Click blue “Reset Password” button
6) Check the email account you have on file with us and click “Reset My Password Now”
Once you are through those steps and have logged in, have a look around, get comfy and explore all the new features!
Be sure to update your profile information as well by clicking on “My Profile” in blue bar at top of page. The Professional Information section is what’s shown on the directory. Make sure all info is accurate and complete!
The Re-certification page with details and registration links can be found under the MEMBERS ONLY (gold tab), then RE-CERTIFICATION PROGRAM.
For non-members, check out the benefits of taking one of our workshops today! CLICK HERE!
Thank you and enjoy the new site!