New Stretch Wave is here – are you ready?
Sunday, September 4, 2016
Posted by: Admin
The Stretch to Win Institute is always on the look out for anything about stretching and we have noticed that assisted stretching has recently become more popular than ever before.
Perhaps it’s new research that has come out showing favorable outcomes (when older research wasn’t as positive). Or maybe it’s the rise of new articles in the media about the benefits of stretching. We have received amazing feedback about Fascial Stretch Therapy™ used on many athletes at the last Olympics in Rio.
Whatever the reasons, the new rising demand for stretching services from the public, athletes and referral sources is both good news and bad news:
- More clients than ever before are seeking stretch services.
- Stretch to Win and FST are well established brands with high ranking for Google searches on where to find practitioners that do assisted stretching.
- Many FST Practitioners are booked solid for weeks; many are expanding by hiring additional practitioners.
Other professionals in fitness and therapy have taken notice. They are now jumping on the stretch bandwagon, looking for training in stretching so they can offer new stand-alone stretch services.
- New assisted stretching courses of poor quality are appearing.
- Assisted stretching services from untrained professionals are growing.
- The public doesn't know the difference between you and them.
And several brands of assisted stretching franchises are trying to expand in every major city here in the USA and globally.
More good news – the Stretch to Win® brand is still the leader in assisted stretching with FST and in self-stretching with LifeStretch®. But instead of resting on our laurels, we’ve been busy making sure the FST Family stays at the top.
What are we doing?
- We recently launched the FSTA (Fascial Stretch Therapy Association) for our graduates to help expand the FST brand and distinguish them from the rest.
- The FSTA has a mission to set and maintain the highest standard of training and practice of assisted stretching in the industry.
- The FSTA is dedicated to staying ahead of the Stretch Wave so you know what’s going on now, as well as what’s coming in the near future.
What can you do?
- Join us in a mutual mission to promote FST to the public and referral sources as the preferred choice for assisted stretching.
- Stay current: advanced certifications at live workshops, therapist directory, online training and recertification, use our logo and marketing materials and much more.
- Contribute questions, answers and comments in our new Forums so all can access our growing library of information for all things related to FST.
If you have already joined the FSTA by either registering for a live workshop or for our new online recertification at your current level, then we thank you for staying ahead of the Stretch Wave!
For others whose certification is about to expire on September 4th (this Sunday), this is your last chance (and our last email about it) to recertify and lock in an annual rate of $99 which includes FSTA membership. Rate goes up to $199/year after the deadline.
For those ready to take action, REGISTER NOW
For others, read more at direct links below:
Ann and Chris Frederick, Directors
Stretch to Win Institute